We know that Psych Evidence workshops and online materials offer great value. Here is what your colleagues think!
Thank you for the online course. It's very impressive!
Enriching and germinal. Thank you very much!
A.-M. Bourke, Workshop Attendee, Mar'11
L. Barr, Workshop Attendee, Mar'11
- Extremely good presenter and very informative content.
- I look forward to getting more information on the web.
- Great to see a vibrant Dr who looks outside the square and challenges the norm. Very exciting!
- Thought provoking and educational. Very good presentation. Would like to hear more. Websites will be helpful.
- Great to have revolutionary psychiatrist on board.
- The amazing animated presenter was lots of energy, an asset to WA PaRK MH Service.
- Heaps of information VERY engaging speaker – will need to re-read the content for it to sink in.
- Dynamic speaker. Very thought provoking information. More of this.
- Awesome & fantastic presentation. A ‘clone’ would be good in every service.
- Excellent presenter – cutting-edge research.
- Would love to hear this again! A REAL asset to PaRK and someone who sees the consumers and carers as important.
- This presentation provided more new information than any other – thank you.
- Excellent interesting presentation and concept.
- Yay! Plain English with theory. Interesting and very informative. Great stuff Sanil.
- AMAZING! INSPIRATIONAL!!! FANTASTIC!!! Link between mental health and impact on health.
- A dynamic speaker made the science understandable to my lay-mind.
- Best workshop at the conference. Need more of this as was informal and plain English – easy to understand.
- The greater knowledge that I need to develop around the valuable area of physical health.
- Very inspiring – leading edge.
- Very new, interesting, extremely well prepared! Thirsting for more.
Attendee feedback from EEP Conference held in Western Australia in Nov'2010